Brand Platform AgencyUK & International
A pioneering marketing agency in brand strategy, Alioze works with and for its clients to create high-quality brand platforms, which enable them to obtain a clear positioning and strengthen their internal and external communication.
To be successful, this long and collective work requires an in-depth study as well as consultation with a large base of employees within the company.
The brand platform, vector of positioning and embodiment of brand identity
The brand platform generally includes the following attributes:
- Brand identity: what it is, how it defines itself. We often speak of brand DNA or brand personality.
- Brand vision: how the brand perceives the world around it and its market. She can for example have an evolutionary or conservative vision.
- Brand mission: after defining its vision, the brand details the way it wishes to interact with its environment, the role it intends to play in its market.
- Brand values: the things, the principles in which it believes, its ethics.
The brand promise: what makes the brand unique, its added value for its customers in its market.
The definition of a brand platform makes it possible to refine and strengthen the marketing positioning and to provide the company with a culture and a strong identity by uniting all of its employees and subcontractors.
This is the reason why it is imperative to consult a maximum of employees to know their perception and their vision of the brand in the long term.
Each attribute must be tangible and capable of being demonstrated: if it displays, for example, humanism values, it must be able to provide evidence.
The process of creating the brand platform is done in several stages:
- Internal audit which will help to outline the main lines. We also talk about communication audit.
- Management committee meeting to clarify the various points put forward by the audit and define the identity of the company and its positioning.
- Organization of collective interviews with employees to identify the main values of the brand.
- Analysis and presentation of results by the agency.
- Formalization of the brand platform by the company.
The Alioze teams dedicated to brand strategy accompany you through each step of this process to deliver you a successful and sustainable brand platform.
Need help with the development of your brand platform?
Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Please contact us at +44 (0) 131 618 2632 or fill this form:
Industries in which Alioze specializes in
Are you based in Glasgow, Edimbourg, London, Manchester, Liverpool or Belfast?
We will take care of your business wherever you are.